Tips to Clean Bathroom In A Perfect Way – Want to clean your bathroom? Is your bathroom dirty? Do you think that your bathroom is not perfectly cleaned? The bathroom is one such place in your house which gets neglected more of the time. Neglecting the room means making it a room for breeding for thousands of bacteria at a time. In this post, we will be sharing some healthy tips to clean bathroom in a perfect way.
One may find the cleaning work of a bathroom to be necessary once in a month or even year. Well, it ain’t good. The bacteria and fungus get accumulated in your bathroom over time. This makes it a feeding ground specially the sanitary wares and grout lines to tiles. Once in a week cleaning is a must to deep clean as well keep the bathroom in a healthy state. In this post, we are going to share some good tips to clean bathroom in a perfect way.
Best Tips To Follow While Clean Bathroom In A Perfect Way
When your house is ready then why not bathroom? Wiping the water spills is not enough to call it tidy, you need to do more than that. Here are some good tips to clean bathroom in a perfect way:
Empty The Place & Start From The Ceiling:
The fist and foremost thing to do is empty the room for cleaning. The shampoor, soap bars, oil bottles etc to movable items like cabinets, trash bins, clothes etc. Make sure you make the room ready to clean it effectively.
Never start from the floor or wall. Always start from the ceiling. Remove the cobwebs which are building high up on the ceiling. Use a duster or a broom to reach the corners of the room. Let the dust settle down to wash off later.
Clean The Walls & Windows
Cleaning the wall and windows are very necessary. If you want your bathroom to shine, cleaning them frequently will work. Here are some tips to follows:
- In case you have a dedicated wallpaper, you can use toilet paper or paper soup to gently clean it.
- You can use detergent soap or wall cleaners present in the market. Many people use toilet cleaner to effectively clean the walls. Though it removes the dirt, it may corrode the tiles too.
- Use grout brush to clean the grout area and prevent bacterial growth.
- You can use baking soda also.
- After washing the wall, you can apply car wax on ceramic tiles. In case you do not have tiles but simple paint then uses mildew resistant paint to prevent corrosion.
- Paint your windows once in a year to two to keep it new and shining.
Clean Vanity, Mirror Basin Area
Follow the tips while cleaning the basin, mirror and vanity areas in your bathroom:
- Wear gloves while cleaning is the rule.
- Use a scrub power to clean the basin areas like faucets, sink etc. Keep the solution for few minutes and clean using a brush.
- Do not forget to scrub the stains of water and toothpaste etc.
- Use warm water to make the solution and scrub for few minutes to loosen the dirt.
- Apply some toothpaste over the mirror using your palms and fingers. Leave it for 2 minutes and wash off using a wet cloth. This will help remove the stains and scratches effectively.
- Take a warm soapy cloth and use it clean the vanity area.
Clean The Shower Area
Here are some good tips while cleaning the shower area:
- Dismantle the shower head and dip it in a disinfectant solution for some time or overnight.
- Take out the shower curtains for cleaning.
- You can also use a vinegar solution for cleaning the shower head.
- Apply the soapy mixture on the wall and turn on the shower. Keep the place closed so that the dirt loosens itself. Do it for 2mins to 5mins max.
More Healthy Tips Of Cleaning Your Bathroom:
Get in touch with some healthy tips to get the germs out and make your bathroom shine like never before:
- Use a toilet cleaner to clean the toilet and it is best to keep it over night. Do not use acid as it can destroy the material.
- Use a mild cleaner while scrubbing the toilet.
- When does with all the scrubbing and washing, take some warm water and add few drops of Dettol or any disinfectant. Use the water to clean the room.
Clean the whole damn place once in a month and some places once a week to keep those harmful bacteria at bay. On addition, this helps to keep the place tidy and keeps the stains and pains away.